Please note the following requirements to receive any bonus at Bingo.com Casino:
• You can play for your incremental bonus money in any casino game before all wagering requirements are met as long as you have no real money in your account
• Bonus money cannot be withdrawn until wagering requirements are met
• The welcome bonus only applies for customers residing in Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, UK and the Netherlands
• Only play on Casino Video Slots and Classic Slots will count towards your wagering requirement.
• Casino bonuses are reserved for Bingo.com Casino games only.
• No player may have more than one account. If Bingo.com Casino detects a guest with more than one account we reserve the right to combine all funds to one account and close the other(s). Bonuses given to superfluous accounts will be removed.
• We don’t tolerate the abuse of bonuses and any bonus abuse will result in closing the account in the Casino. Including, but not limited to, the Casino reserves the right to withhold cash ins and/or
• Bingo.com Casino reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses we judge may have been
Play online bingo at Bingo.com and have a blast. Players come from around the world for our great selection of free bingo games, huge bingo jackpots, and fantastic community. Bingo.com has been online for over 10 years and is a name you can trust in Internet bingo. Join today and begin your adventure at Bingo.com!
Bingo.com™ is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; online.bingo.com
The site is operated by Unibet (International) ltd whose registered office is "Fawwara Bldgs", Msida Road, Gzira GZR 1402, Malta; Phone +356 2133 3532; Fax +356 2133 3577;
The “License” is provided by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (“LGA”). This public regulatory body is responsible for the governance of all forms of gaming based in Malta. Find out more about the LGA at www.lga.org.mt The official number and date of issues of the licenses, LGA/CL1/106/2000 Effective date 1st December 2005, LGA/CL3/414/2007 Effective date 4th June 2009, LGA/CL1/487/2008 Effective date 4th June 2009.